List of fees for payment gateway in effect as of 1/7/2023
|Payment gateway set-up||Free of charge|
|Payment gateway maintenance||Free of charge|
|Payment gateway cancellation||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee||190 CZK 1)|
1) The fee of 190 CZK is charged to you only when your online volume of payments does not reach the limit of 50,000 CZK (2050 EUR / 2160 USD / 1760 GBP / 9600 PLN / 800 000 HUF / 10 000 RON / 4000 BGN) per a calendar month.
|Payment card category||
|Interchange fee 2)||Fee paid to a card association 3)||Other fees 4)||Total fee 5)|
|consumer debit||VISA, VISA Electron, V Pay||0.20 %||0.14 %||1.76 % + 3 CZK||2.1 % + 3 CZK|
|MasterCard, Maestro||0.20 %||0.27 %||1.76 % + 3 CZK||2.23 % + 3 CZK|
|consumer credit||VISA, VISA Electron, V Pay||0.30 %||0.15 %||1.76 % + 3 CZK||2.21 % + 3 CZK|
|MasterCard||0.30 %||0.27 %||1.76 % + 3 CZK||2.33 % + 3 CZK|
|other||0.20 % - 1.70 %||0.14 - 0.94 %||1.76 % + 3 CZK||2.1 % - 4.4 % + 3 CZK|
2) Fee paid to the bank which issued the particular payment card. This list of fees does not contain a full list of interchange fees that can be charged for processing the transaction. The GOPAY company reserves the right to charge the fee passed by a payment method provider.
3) Fee paid to a card association company which processed the card payment. It is an average cost for card transactions paid to VISA and MasterCard. The GOPAY company reserves the right to charge the fee passed by a payment method provider.
4) Fees paid to GoPay and third parties (authorization centre, acquirer, etc.). Custom amount of fee is based on the individual calculation.
5) An average total fee for a card payment. You can find more information in What is the fee for card payments comprised of?
Other payment methods
|Bank transfer, Digital wallet, Bitcoin||2,20 % + 3 CZK 6)|
|Other payment methods||custom|
Fees for optional services
|Payment card update||2 CZK 6)|
|Payment without 3DS verification||0,3 CZK 7)|
6) This fee is for the automatic updating of a payment card using the Account Updater service, which the GoPay company offers as an optional add-on to its recurring payment and card token payment services. The update occurs, for example these situations:
- there is a new expiration date available for a payment card that has expired,
- the new payment card will replace the expired payment card,
- the customer reports a payment card loss or theft of the original one and obtains a new one.
7) This fee is for a card payment up to the amount of 700 CZK (29 EUR / 30 USD / 25 GBP / 134 PLN / 11 174 HUF / 141 RON / 56 BGN), for which GoPay decides not to redirect the payment to 3D Secure authentication. The customer will pay without 3D Secure verification. The responsibility for chargeback is on GoPay´s side for this type of payment.
|Payment refund||2 CZK|
Instead of CZK, fees can be settled in other currencies based on the account currency. The amount of fees in each currency is listed in the table below.
|Fee in CZK||EUR||USD||GBP||PLN||HUF||RON||BGN|
All the fees are free of VAT.