Guide to registration: 6. Identity verification
Before you launch your payment gateway, the identitiy verification is requirres. you must verify your identity.
The person who signed the contract with GoPay is required to verify their identity. If you are that person, you must verify your identity.
How to verify your identity?
1. Send a verification payment to the GoPay bank account
Make a bank transfer, using the following details:
- amount: 10 CZK or 0.5 EUR
- from: send money from the bank account you specified in the contract with GoPay
- variable symbol: your EVC (you can find this number in the subject field in the e-mail sent from us)
- to: send money to the following GoPay bank account number:
- CZK: 2000295311/2010
- EUR: IBAN SK75 0200 0000 0000 0765 4322 / SWIFT SUBASKBX
2. Send us the following documents:
- a copy of both sides of your identity document
- a copy of both sides of your additional identity document (eg. your passport, driving license, etc)
- a screenshot or scan of your bank account statement. It must be a statement of the bank account number you registered in GoPay.
Send us the above-mentioned documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continue to Integration check and switching to the production environment.